Support staff colleagues are the backbone of our Schools, Mats and Trusts. Working together, we create an educational culture that helps our students truly achieve their potential academically, socially and emotionally.
There are lots of opportunities available to non-teaching members of staff to:
- Develop their practice
- Support their professional development
- Provide opportunities to get involved in initiatives and projects
- Network with others in their own Trust or within the Hub area
- Get involved in our learning community
- Progress their career
- Join the teaching profession
For all your needs, the Hub is here to support and if you have any questions, please email us and we’ll be happy to help.