Whole School Assistant
At an exciting time in the school’s development, Woodsetts Primary School are seeking to appoint an exceptional Whole School Assistant to join their team. This is a small, rural school with amazing children, a dedicated staff team and supportive community. This is an exciting new role and will provide opportunities for you to work across school supporting children, staff and families.
They are looking for someone who:
- Has relevant experience in a school and/or other office/reception environment.
- Enjoys working with children and families.
- Is flexible with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has good organisational and data input skills.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Is committed to continual professional development.
- Shares in the Vision, Mission and Values of the Trust and School.
Closing date for applications is 9th December 2022.
For more information visit the Rotherham Council website.