Welfare Play Supervisor
This is an exciting time to join Cascade Multi Academy Trust. The Trustees of Cascade Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a Welfare Play Supervisor to join a high performing, successful team at Owler Brook Primary School. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. The school teams across the MAT work in partnership by sharing good practice and giving support to ensure an excellent service for the school, children and their families. The successful candidate be required to be:
- Be an excellent, highly motivated play supervisor
- Be punctual and committed to developing and enhancing the children’s lunchtime experience
- Be a team player who is fully committed and who enjoys working co-operatively with colleagues
- Be flexible in order to respond to the needs of the children
- Contribute to our current successful lunchtime provision
Closing date for applications is the 5th November 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield City Council website.