Unit / Catering Manager
Swinton Academy are looking for an enthusiastic Catering Manager to run an efficient, high quality service throughout the year at this busy school, ensuring the very best standards of catering provision for the school in line with the Councils policies and procedures.
It is essential you possess:-
- Relevant experience in a supervisory capacity of large scale catering provision, including menu planning, stock control systems, controlling a food and /or other budgets, staff supervision.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification or experience
- Ability to prepare and cook food to a high standard.
- Marketing and promotion of a catering service.
- Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
- Experience in the Recruitment and Selection of Staff
- Willingness and ability to undertake on the job training.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and Fire Regulations.
- Positive leadership skills and a capable energetic approach to drive the business forward.
Closing date for applications is 12th July 2021.
For more information visit the Rotherham Council website.