Trust Catering Manager
The Trust is looking to appoint an outstanding dynamic, highly motivated professional to undertake the role of Trust Catering Manager. The person appointed will work with Executive Leaders, Academy Principals and Academy Cooks in Charge to lead the catering services across all Trust sites.
This is a key position within the Trust central team which will involve the strategic and day to day responsibility for all aspects of Trust catering. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of excellent leadership and the drive and commitment to deliver quality food and service.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent professional with high expectations of self and others.
- Have the relevant catering qualifications.
- Be a highly effective communicator.
- Have good financial awareness and significant experience of managing budgets.
- Have highly developed organisational skills and be able to work with limited direction.
Closing date for applications is 16th June 2021
For more information visit the Maltby Learning Trust website