Trust Administrative Assistant
Minerva Learning Trust are looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join their Central Trust Team, based at the Trust Central office, at Stocksbridge High School, and contribute to the continuing development of our Central Services. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to take the first steps into developing a career in administrative support. The successful candidate will:
- assist our Trust Executive and Governance Assistant in the day to day administration for the Trust and its schools
- provide general administrative support within the Executive and Central team
- respond to queries via email and telephone
- support the implementation of the Trust information systems and update records where required
- act as minute taker and assist with administration of meetings
- support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the Trust events
- have excellent administrative experience or have recently completed a relevant qualification in administration and be looking for a starting role in the profession
Closing date for applications is the 18th March 2022 at 12 noon!
For further information on the role and how to apply please visit the Minerva Learning Trust Website!