Temporary Teaching Assistant Level 2
The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, committed Teaching Assistant – Level 2 for Hunter’s Bar Infant School. This role would be in Key Stage One in the first instance.
They are looking for someone who:
- Has good knowledge and experience of the Key Stage One Curriculum
- Demonstrates a commitment to helping children achieve their very best
- Relates well to children and has good behaviour management skills
- Is able to work independently and confidently with small groups of children
- Has excellent literacy and numeracy skills
Closing date for applications is the 10th November 2021!
For more information on the role, visit the Sheffield City Council website.