Temporary Business Support Manager
The Trustees of Steel City Schools Parternship are seeking to appoint a dynamic, highly motivated individual to cover a maternity leave from September 2021, who will be proactive in moving Greenhill Primary forward in terms of business management and support, under the guidance and
support of the Chief Officer Operations and the academy based Senior Leadership Team.
They are looking for individuals who have high expectations, determination and ambition.
The Business Support Manager has local responsibility for:
● Health & Safety
● Information Management
● Office management & administration
The successful candidate must be able to:
● Demonstrate financial management skills
● Show leadership qualities
● Work at both strategic and operational level
● Develop excellent relationships with all stakeholders
● Provide support to the academy Leadership Team & Governors
In return Steel City Schools Partnership can offer you:
● Cutting edge, innovative leadership team to support school to school improvement
● Keen and well-motivated staff teams who are eager to learn and involve themselves in all aspects of Academy & Trust life
● Warm, welcoming ethos based on collaboration, care and respect
● The opportunity to co-create, implement and share new and innovative practice with the support of the other Academy Business leads
Closing date for applications: 17th June 2021
For more information please visit Steel City Schools Partnership’s website.