Teaching Assistant (Level 3) x 2 posts
ACET is a forward thinking and rapidly developing multi-academy trust, and we are seeking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Level 3 Teaching Assistant, who will complement the professional work of Teachers and colleagues. This post will be based at Thurcroft Junior Academy initially.
The successful candidate will plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for individuals or groups, or short term for whole classes, and will monitor, assess, record and report on pupils’ progress, achievement and development.
The Level 3 Teaching Assistant will have experience of:
- Establishing productive working relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
- Supporting children consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs
- Teaching whole classes short term as and when required.
- Within agreed systems of supervision, Planning and teaching high quality learning activities designed to promote accelerated progress, address misconceptions and consolidate learning.
- Recording progress and achievement systematically, and provide evidence of range and level of progress and attainment
- Liaising with parents to support with pupils’ learning, and contribute to/lead meetings with parents to provide constructive feedback
- Modelling and promoting positive values, attitudes and behaviour
- Having a willingness to be fully involved in the life of the academy
The role is based at Thurcroft Junior Academy, but you may be required to work at other locations within the trust.
Closing date for applications is 31st August 2021.
For more information please visit the Thurcroft Junior Academy website.