Teaching Assistant Level 3 – SEN
The Mercia Learning Trust and Governors of Totley Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced TA3 to join their hard working and committed team. The successful applicant will primarily work 1:1 with children with SEND.
Totley Primary School are an outstanding school and always work hard to make their practice as good as it possibly can be for all the children. This role involves planning provision and using specialist knowledge of SEND needs to provide classroom and intervention support for individual children with specific needs.
The right candidate will:
– develop positive relationships with students, parents and staff
– have an ability to work using their own initiative
– deliver high quality support/interventions for individuals
– have strong English and maths skills
– have a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to
children and adults
– be able to adapt to changing situations and have a willingness to learn new skills
– have a positive attitude and strong principles that are aligned with the school
In return, they can offer a welcoming, friendly and supportive team who work together to ensure the best outcomes for all of their children. They actively encourage high quality CPD and there are opportunities to work with a range of outstanding staff across the Mercia Learning Trust as well as at Totley Primary School. Because of the collaborative approach to learning, their children make very good progress, and they have strong relationships with parents and members of the community.
Closing date for applications: 6th June 2021
For more information please visit Mercia Learning Trust’s website.