Teaching Assistant Level 3 – SEN
The NetherEdge Primary School have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant at Level 3 to join their hardworking and supportive SEN team. This role is to work as part of a team of Teaching Assistants and alongside class teachers to assist with the teaching and support of children with a wide range of special educational needs. The children with whom you would be working will have specific needs which may include autism, ADHD, learning and speech difficulties, social, emotional and behavioural needs. You will be required to understand and support children facing these barriers. A desire to provide the best for and develop great relationships with children whose behaviours can be challenging will be essential. The right candidate will:
- deliver high quality support/interventions for both groups and individuals
- develop positive relationships with students, parents and staff
- have strong Numerical Skills
- have experience ideally gained within a busy and demanding environment
- have an ability to work using their own initiative
- have an alignment to a can-do culture
- possess the capability to maintain effective relationships
- have a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- display the talent to adapt to changing situations and learn new skills
- own a keen eye for ensuring the safety of our pupils
- hold strong principles that are aligned with the school
Closing date for applications is 18th April 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website, searching for Sheffield.