Teaching Assistant Level 3 SEN
Mercia Learning Trust have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant at Level 3 to join their hardworking and supportive SEN team. Ambitious and a team player, you will have the vision, enthusiasm and drive to build on the strong foundations that already exist in Woodlands Primary school. You will be innovative and resilient as well as supportive of colleagues and students. The right candidate will:
- deliver high quality support/interventions for both groups and individuals
- develop positive relationships with students, parents and staff
- have strong Numerical Skills
- have experience ideally gained within a busy and demanding environment
- have an ability to work using their own initiative
- have an alignment to a can-do culture
- possess the capability to maintain effective relationships
- have a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- display the talent to adapt to changing situations and learn new skills
- own a keen eye for ensuring the safety of our pupils
- hold strong principles that are aligned with the school
As a person you should be professional and committed to improving the lives of the children in the school as well as safeguarding their wellbeing and happiness and developing them as people.
Closing date for applications Monday 18th April 2022!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Mercia Learning Trust website.