Teaching Assistant Level 3 SEN
The Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced Level 3 TA. The successful applicant will initially work 1:1 with children with SEND or with small groups across school. This role involves working with the SENCo and teachers to plan provision to provide classroom and intervention support for individual children with specific needs. The Governors are looking for an ambitious teaching assistant who:
- has experience of working with children with SEMH/ SENd on a 1:1 or as part of a small group
- will fully support the Catholic ethos of the school
- will put the children’s needs before their own.
- is highly motivated and self-driven
- can fully engage with professional development opportunities
- is first aid trained (or willing to go to the relevant training)
- is prepared to give whatever it takes to ensure that all children achieve.
Closing date for applications is 21st February 2022!
Visit the Rotherham Council website for more information, and how to apply.