Teaching Assistant Level 3 (SEN)
The Governors of St Theresa’s Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced TA3 from 1st January 2022. The successful applicant will initially work 1:1 with children with SEND or with small groups in their Early Years Foundation Stage 1 and 2. This role involves working with the SENCo, teachers and the SEN Support Coordinator to plan provision to provide classroom and intervention support for individual children with specific needs. The right candidate will:
- have experience of working with children with a variety of complex learning needs
- have a passion for working with pupils with a variety of needs and the inclusion agenda
- be able to undertake specialist intervention on a 1:1 and small group basis
- develop positive relationships with students, parents and staff
- have the ability to work using their own initiative
Closing date for applications is the 26th November 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield Council website.