Teaching Assistant Level 3
Waterthorpe Nursery Infant is a warm, friendly and welcoming school in the southeast of Sheffield. They provide an enjoyable curriculum that meets the needs of their children and helps them achieve their full potential. They are committed to providing an environment in which their pupils are happy and secure so that they may grow socially, emotionally, intellectually, creatively and physically. Waterthorpe is at the heart of a supportive local community and their families are fully involved in their children’s education and the life of the school. In March 2019, Ofsted graded their school ‘Good’.
They are looking for someone who:
- Has an Early Years background and experience of working with children in KS1
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner, committed to promoting high standards and attainment
- Has a commitment to inclusion and to ensuring high quality learning experiences for all children
- Has a commitment to creating and continuing a successful partnership with children, parents and families
- Has the motivation and skills to work as part of a team
- Is able and willing to participate in school activities such as family events, parent’s evenings, staff meetings etc.
Closing date for applications: 4th June 2021
For more information please visit Sheffield City council’s website.