Teaching Assistant Level 3
Cascade Multi Academy Trust are looking to recruit 2 Teaching Assistants who have experience of working with children with a variety of complex learning needs.
The successful candidates will join a specialist team who offer their pupils a nurturing and caring environment where children can learn and develop their independence skills.
We can offer you:
- A successful and visionary team to support you
- The opportunity to work with their enthusiastic and motivated young learners
- The chance to work with a supportive and committed staff team
- The experience of working within a brand-new provision in a well-resourced, vibrant environment
- Ongoing support and training
- A continuing investment in your professional development
- Access to health and wellbeing benefits
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work effectively within the team to ensure there are high quality and effective learning opportunities for all children.
- Be expected to work closely with their multi-disciplinary teams
- Have previous experience of working within an inclusive team
- Work closely within the school team and contribute to the school community
- Have a passion for working with pupils with a variety of needs and the inclusion agenda
- Be able to undertake specialist teaching on a 1 to 1, small group and whole-class basis
- Be a motivational communicator for children of all abilities ensuring learning is engaging and inclusive
- Have a commitment to an integrated, therapeutic approach and ethos
- Be very flexible and adapt quickly to change
Closing date for applications: 14th June 2021
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.