Teaching Assistant – Level 3
Archdale School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic level 3 teaching assistant who is committed to team working and looking forward to an active role in an inclusive school. This role is fixed term until 31.8.23 and will be working to support the provision for an individual pupil
Applicants will be able to demonstrate that they will:
- bring fun and enthusiasm for learning into a creative classroom,
- challenge and motivate children to enable good progress,
- be an excellent team worker,
- have high expectations of themselves, staff and children.
- Want to learn and develop new skills.
Experience of working in a special school is desirable, though not essential.
Closing date for applications is 2nd December 2022.
For more information, please visit the Sheffield City Council website.