Teaching Assistant Level 3
The children, staff and governors of Ballifield Primary School are looking to appoint an outstanding, experienced, committed and caring teaching assistant to work within the recently judged to be Good two-form school to start at the beginning of October.
- Have very good communication skills both written and verbal
- Have experience of working with children in KS1/KS2
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be willing to work as a team player and use your own initiative
- Have gained an NVQ Level 3 qualification for classroom assistants or equivalent as a minimum requirement
- Have very good Maths and English skills
- Be an excellent, innovative classroom support with a commitment to promoting high standards
- Have a willingness to undertake training
- Have experience of delivering an Intervention Programme
- Have a sense of humour
Closing ate for applications is 9am, 19th September 2022.
For more information please visit the Sheffield City Council website.