Teaching Assistant Level 3 (37 Hours)
Wincobank Infant and Junior School are seeking to appoint an exceptional, inspirational Teaching Assistant Level 3 to work within our Early Years Support Staff Team.
They will offer:
- High quality professional development and support
- Access to an exceptional, positive and ambitious staff team
- Work in an outstanding learning environment
- A chance to work in a 2-19 Trust of 5 schools and a 6 Form which offers unique career development
- A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children
This post offers an exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to work within their school. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to work in partnership with teachers and able to work under instruction as well as having the ability to use their initiative. They should have the ability to build excellent relationships with adults and children and be able to work as part of our whole school team. The person appointed should be confident and capable of leading the provision for groups of children. Good literacy and numeracy skills are essential.
Closing Dates for Applications is Midday on the 13th September 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, please visit the Sheffield City Council Website.