Teaching Assistant Level 3
Firth Park Academy are looking for a passionate, motivated and dedicated Teaching Assistant to work in partnership with teaching and other educational support staff. You will provide learning support for pupils, working with them as directed by teaching staff within a structured teaching situation or individually as required in accordance with academy policies and procedures. The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of supporting and adapting learning for pupils in any phase.
- Have experience of working with young people
- Be robust, resilient and take pride in helping students who can sometimes find school life challenging.
- Be flexible, positive and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have minimum NVQ Level 3 for Teaching Assistants (or equivalent)
Closing date for applications is the 26th November 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Tes website searching for Sheffield.