Teaching Assistant Level 3
Cascade Multi Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistants Level 3 to join the Trust, the successful candidates will initially be employed at Hucklow Primary School.
The Post: The roles are initially based at Hucklow Primary School which has an experienced inspirational and forward-thinking senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will:
- Use specialist (curricular/learning) skills/training/experience
- Support pupils
- Assist with the development and implementation of IEPs
- Establish productive working relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom
- Work with the teacher to establish an appropriate learning environment
- Work with the teacher in lesson planning, evaluating and adjusting lessons/work plans as appropriate
- Monitor and evaluate pupils’ responses to learning activities through observation and planned recording of achievement against pre-determined learning objectives
- Be able to work effectively within the team to ensure there are high quality and effective learning opportunities for all children.
- Be expected to work closely with our multi-disciplinary teams
- Work closely within the school team and contribute to the school community
- Be a motivational communicator for children of all abilities ensuring learning is engaging and inclusive
- Be very flexible and adapt quickly to change
- A successful and visionary team to support you
- The opportunity to work with our enthusiastic and motivated young learners
- The chance to work with a supportive and committed staff team
- The experience of working within a brand new provision in a well-resourced, vibrant environment
- Ongoing support and training
- We cover cost of your enhanced disclosure check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression
- Pension Scheme
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.