Teaching Assistant Level 3
The Trustees of Steel City Schools Partnership are looking to recruit a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible at Mansel Primary.
To work with an existing team of Teaching Assistants led by the Inclusion Lead / Leadership Team, to implement work programmes with individuals/groups, in or out of the classroom.
This may include those requiring detailed and specialist knowledge in particular areas and will involve assisting the teaching staff in the whole planning cycle and the management/preparation of resources.
Staff may also supervise whole classes occasionally during the short-term absence of teachers.
- Good literacy/numeracy skills
- NVQ 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualifications or experience
They are looking for individuals who are:
- Experienced at working with young children (EYFS)
- Committed to a child centred philosophy
- Able to work within a team to prepare, plan and deliver exciting and enjoyable activities to develop young children’s skills
- Able to assess children’s progress and focus upon their next steps.
The successful applicant must be
- Committed to excellence within their work in school and across the partnership
- Able to work as an effective team member
- Well organised
- Able to communicate with children and adults in a constructive and effective way.
Closing date for applications is the 15th November 2021!
For more information on the role, visit the Sheffield City Council website.