Teaching Assistant Level 3
Concord Junior School are seeking to appoint a flexible and committed Teaching Assistant to work within their Team to support children in their learning and personal/social development. The successful candidate would be expected to provide emergency first aid care for our children. They will offer:
- High quality professional development and support
- Access to an exceptional, positive and ambitious staff team
- Work in an outstanding learning environment
- A chance to work in a 2-19 Trust of 5 schools and a 6 Form which offers unique career development
- A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children
This post offers an opportunity for a committed and motivated individual to work within their school. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to work in partnership with the staff and pupils at Concord and able to work under instruction as well as having the ability to use their initiative.
Closing Date for Applications is Midday on the 13th September 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield City Council Website.