Teaching Assistant – Level 3
Mossbrook School is a split site school which educates and cares for primary aged pupils who have a range of learning difficulties and disabilities including Autism. We are looking for an empathic practitioner who is up for working in a challenging, forward thinking school. They require a level 3 teaching assistant who has high expectations and standards and is an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Are you a calm, flexible and empathic classroom practitioner?
- Are you passionate about working with children who have learning difficulties and autism?
- Are you committed to supporting children’s needs when their behaviour challenges us?
- Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of children and their families?
- Do you want to work in a school where ‘pupils come first’ and are taught and cared for as the individuals they are?
- Do you have high standards and expectations?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you might be the teaching assistant they are looking for and theu might be the right school for you.
Mossbrook School can offer:
- Wonderful children who we learn from every day
- Supportive parents who have a strong sense of community
- A professional, committed and friendly staff team
- A strong positive ethos and a school where everyone is valued and treated with respect
- The opportunity to undertake a range of professional development opportunities
- A committed and dedicated leadership team and Governing Body
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.