Teaching Assistant Level 3
Do you want to make a difference to young lives? At Sheffield Inclusion Centre we are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people who preferably have an interest or passion in any of the following – fashion design, horticulture, music, construction, mechanics, bike maintenance, performing or creative arts, outdoor pursuits.
They are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant with the flexibility to work across all phases of the centre and would welcome applicants from a variety of backgrounds and work experiences.
Applicants will ideally meet the following criteria, however full training be given
- Ambitious & resilient
- Engage with young people to support in learning & social development
- Experience of working with young people who have social, emotional & behavioural difficulties
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant
The successful applicant will join the teaching assistant team.
Main responsibilities include:
- To support learning over all phases of the school, ages 5 to 16
- To provide supervision and activities at social times
- To support young people
- To be a visible and supportive presence in school
- To liaise with home, school and external agencies to support young people in centre
- Support induction and reintegration of young people to and from the school
Closing date for applications is 15th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.