Teaching Assistant Level 3
Carfield Primary School are actively recruiting for a Teaching Assistant Level 3 to start in September 2021, initially in our Nursery.
Carfield Primary School is a large, friendly school situated in the Meersbrook area of Sheffield. We have a strong ethos, close links with our local community and enjoy a mutually supportive relationship with parents. We are a caring, happy school where children are valued as individuals and provided with suitable challenge to enable them all to achieve. We can offer you children who are eager to learn and full of enthusiasm as well as a dedicated and welcoming team of staff, parents and governors.
The succesful candidate will need:
- To be ambitious, inspiring and passionate about pupils’ learning enabling them to meet their full potential.
- To have excellent subject knowledge and knowledge of the Foundation Phase.
- To have experience working with children.
- To have excellent behaviour management and organisation skills.
- To be able to build quick relationships with pupils and colleagues
- To be commited to raising standards in the Early Years
Closing date for applications is 25th June 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.