Teaching Assistant – Level 2
Clifford All Saints is a growing Church of England Aided Primary School in the south west of Sheffield.
They are advertising for the position of Temporary Teaching Assistant level 1 to support a child with SEND. This role is temporary until the completion of the child being supported through education at the school. The job is to start soon as possible. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated, supportive teaching and learning team where you will have the chance to have a real impact on the development of the school. The leadership of the school are looking to appoint an exceptional teaching assistant who holds their core values of learning, creativity and love at the centre of their practice. They expect that the successful candidate will have a strong knowledge and understanding of supporting the children with SEN and come with high expectations and creative ideas for how to ensure their children have the best possible learning experiences.
What are they looking for?
- A Teaching assistant who has knowledge and experience of supporting children with SEND
- A community minded individual with a love of children and learning
- Someone who is respectful of the school’s Christian ethos and welcomes working within this
In return what can they offer you?
- A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven towards continuously raising standards
- Calm and purposeful learning environments
- Strong partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
- A forward thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
Closing date for applications: Thursday 22nd April 2021
For more information, or to apply, please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.