Teaching Assistant Level 2 (x4)
Westfield School, an 11-16 comprehensive secondary with c1200 students is an improving and inclusive school.
Westfield School is part of Chorus Education Trust, and as such all appointees may be required to work at any Trust site in the future
Westfield School is looking to appoint committed and innovative Teaching Assistants to join their learning support team. You will need to be energetic, creative, inspiring, and enjoy working with young people eager to fulfil their potential.
They are looking for individuals who can join our team and bring the following:
- Experience of working with children and young people preferably with experience of working with SEN students in years 7-11
- An inclusive approach to education
- Exciting ideas and can build on existing good practice
- Enthusiasm and an innovative approach
- Good literacy/numeracy skills with a friendly, outgoing and flexible approach.
Westfield School are looking for someone with a genuine desire to improve the life chances and academic outcomes of young people. Candidates must have strong communication skills and be flexible, resilient, and nurturing towards students.
Closing date for applications is 4th December 2022
For more information, please visit the Chorus Educations Trust Website.