Teaching Assistant Level 2: SEND Support
Sheffield South East Trust is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant with experience of supporting children with a range of SEND at Norfolk Community Primary School, starting as soon as possible.
An exciting opportunity is available for an outstanding Teaching Assistant to join Norfolk Community Primark School in order to support children with Special Education Needs and Disabilities, initially working in Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1. You will be directed and supported by class teachers and the SENDCo in order to meet the needs of individual children and small groups.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Reliable, versatile and enjoy working with children with additional needs, including those who may present some challenging behaviour.
• Experience of working with children in a nursery or primary school setting.
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Committed and self-motivated, with the ambition to develop their skills and expertise.
• An enthusiastic, team player who is able to build good relationships with children and staff.
Closing date for applications is 21st November 2022.
For more information, please visit the Sheffield City Council website.