Teaching Assistant Level 2 (Multiple Posts)
Cascade Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a number of Level 2 Teaching Assistants to join the Trust. The successful candidates will initially be employed at Beck Primary School. The roles available are as follows:
- Foundation Stage 2 SEN support – x1 TA Level 2 (Temporary)
- Key Stage 1 SEN support – x1 TA Level 2 (Temporary)
- Key Stage 2 Class TA Level 2 – x3 (Permanent)
Beck is a large, vibrant and welcoming primary school in the North East area of Sheffield. They have over 700 children on roll and were most recently judged by Ofsted to be a ‘Good’ school with ‘Outstanding’ Early Years, Leadership and Management and Personal Development and Well-being. Ofsted recognised the caring, supportive ethos throughout the school;
The roles are based at Beck Primary School. The purpose of the role will be to support children and teaching staff in the assigned year groups.
- Foundation Stage 2/ Key Stage 1 SEN support – there are three classes of children in our Foundation Stage 2 and six classes in Keystage 1 at Beck, many with high levels of special educational needs. They are therefore looking to appoint 2x Level 2 teaching assistants to support individual and groups of children to work on specific learning targets. The successful candidate will join a team of nine teachers, 3x Level 3 Teaching assistant and 6x Level 2 Teaching Assistants. They will also join the SEN team, including the SENCO who work across school to support pupils through a range of interventions and in-class support.
- Keystage 2 Class Teaching Assistant – They are looking for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join either the Year 4 or Year 5 team. Both teams have three classes, three teachers and a Level 3 or Level 2 Teaching assistant in each class. The successful candidate will support the children and teacher in class, lead interventions out of the classroom and support pastoral needs.
Closing date for applications is 11th October 2022.
For more information please visit the Sheffield City Council website.