Teaching Assistant Level 2
Abbeyfield Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated teaching assistant who can support a high quality, safe learning experience in their Nurture Provision. Working within a specialist team of teaching assistants and learning mentors, you will support pupils one to one and in small groups as they integrate into class and / or spend time in the well-provisioned nurture room.
• Have an interest in and a strong commitment to supporting children’s learning, development and well-being
• Be caring and compassionate, treating children and colleagues with respect as individuals
• Have experience of working with SEND and / or vulnerable pupils
• Be an excellent organiser and communicator with a proactive and friendly attitude
• Have a commitment to on-going personal and professional development
• Value diversity, equity and inclusion and have high expectations for every child
• Be innovative and creative
• Be an effective team player and contribute to the whole school community
Closing date for applications is 12th December 2022.
For more information, please visit the Sheffield City Council website