TEACHING ASSISTANT (LEVEL 2)
Cascade Multi Academy Trust is seeking a Teaching Assistant (Level 2) to join the Trust, the successful person will initially be employed at Whiteways Primary School.
Whiteways Primary School is a collaborative, multicultural and vibrant place to work. They pride themselves on working together as a staff team to ensure children have the best starting points in life. The curriculum is what excites the children for learning, and Whiteways strive to be innovative in their teaching approaches. They continually celebrate uniqueness and diversity through curriculum and community cohesion; making learning purposeful, immersive and challenging.
The successful candidate will:
- Use specialist (curricular/learning) skills/training/experience
- Support pupils
- Assist with the development and implementation of IEPs
- Establish productive working relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom
- Work with the teacher to establish an appropriate learning environment
- Provide clerical/admin. support e.g. photocopying, typing & filing
- Be expected to work closely with our multi-disciplinary teams
- Work closely within the school team and contribute to the school community
- Be a motivational communicator for children of all abilities ensuring learning is engaging and inclusive
- Be very flexible and adapt quickly to change
Closing date for applications is 7th October 2022.
For more information please visit the Sheffield City Council website.