Teaching Assistant Level 2
Tinsley Meadows Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated teaching assistant who can support a high quality, safe learning experience underpinned by high expectations for our children.
- Have an interest in and a strong commitment to supporting children’s learning, development and well-being
- Be caring and compassionate, treating children and colleagues with respect as individuals
- Be an excellent organiser and communicator with a proactive and friendly attitude
- Have a commitment to on-going personal and professional development
- Value diversity, equity and inclusion and have high expectations for every child
- Be innovative and creative
- Be an effective team player and contribute to the whole school community
Closing date for applications is 7th October 2022
For more information please visit the Sheffield City Council website.