Teaching Assistant Level 2
Porter Croft wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated, flexible individual to join their Academy. The position is to join their inclusion team to work across all year groups. The post holder will work alongside the teacher to support teaching and learning of the whole class, small groups and individuals. The person appointed will be able to sustain positive relationships with children and adults and have a commitment to professional development. Experience of working with children in the classroom environment would be an advantage although not essential. You will be part of a strong team of professional education support staff making a vital contribution to the outcomes of their pupils and the success of school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have NVQ/CACHE Diploma Level 2 or equivalent qualifications /experience
- Work alongside class teachers to deliver in or out of class support to address the gaps in learning
- Be capable of working with small groups of children
- Cover in the short-term absence of the teacher
- Be committed and highly motivated
- Develop positive working relationships with children, parents and staff
- Support the school’s ethos
- Be enthusiastic, a team player and able to work independently using their own initiative
- Have a commitment to raise achievement and standards
- Be flexible in order to achieve the best outcomes for the children
- Be adaptable and prepared to work across the whole primary phase
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 19th April!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!