Teaching Assistant Level 2
L.E.A.D Academy Trust are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible, who can continue to develop our children’s love of learning, and help them to explore and understand the world around them. As a Birley Spa Primary Academy practitioner you will teach inquisitive children and help further their education and develop their love of learning. They really value creativity across the curriculum and are developing our approach to hands on learning for our children, which provides them with opportunities to learn through experience.
They are looking for someone who:
- has a sound understanding of inclusive provision for SEND pupils’ needs
- is keen to work with children and support them in their learning
- is positive in their approach to their work and all members of the school community
- has the skills to work as part of the school team
- is dedicated to supporting every child to achieve their very best
- wants to develop their own skills
Closing date for applications is the 5th November 2021 at midday!
For more information on the role, visit the Sheffield City Council website.