Teaching Assistant (Level 2)
Thurcroft Junior Academy are seeking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support the learning and teaching of children. This role may be attractive to those who may already have experience of / or working with children in any setting and who may therefore have relevant skills and knowledge they wish to develop. Applications are also welcome from graduates seeking to gain experience in an educational environment. Under the guidance of others the Teaching Assistant will:
- Promote and support pupil access to the curriculum
- Support children in their learning
- Work with class groups, individuals and small groups
- Model and promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour
- Have a willingness to by fully involved in the life of the academy
Closing date for applications is the 24th of September at 9am!
For more information on the role, visit the Tes website for Rotherham.