Teaching Assistant Level 2
St Thomas of Canterbury School is a Catholic Voluntary Academy for girls and boys from age three to eleven in the south of Sheffield. This is a really special place and a true learning community with shared values, made up of our wonderful children, their families, our parishes and our committed team of staff. The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, innovative and inspirational Teaching Assistant to join this incredible school on its journey towards becoming world class. The chosen candidate would be based predominantly in our exceptionally high-quality Early Years Foundation Stage.
The Governors require a level 2 teaching assistant who can offer:
- Applicants who offer full support the Catholic ethos of the school (this does not necessarily mean being Catholic)
- Being highly motivated and self-driven
- Have experience working with children in EYFS
- Be open to challenge in order to continue to developing their skills
- Be first aid trained (or willing to go on the relevant training)
Closing date for applications is 2nd July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.