Teaching Assistant – Level 2
Thurcroft (Junior Academy) – Aston Community Education Trust is seeking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support the learning and teaching of children. The role is based at Thurcroft Junior Academy, but you may be required to work at other locations within the trust.
This role may be attractive to those who may already have experience of / or working with children in any setting and who may therefore have relevant skills and knowledge they wish to develop. Applications are also welcome from graduates seeking to gain experience in an educational environment.
Under the guidance of others the Teaching Assistant will:
- Promote and support pupil access to the curriculum
- Support children in their learning
- Work with class groups, individuals and small groups
- Model and promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour
- Have a willingness to by fully involved in the life of the academy
Closing date for applications is 9.00am, 31st August 2021.
For more information visit the Thurcroft Academy Website.