Teaching Assistant Level 2
The Governors of St. Mary’s wish to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our team.
We are a vibrant, caring, friendly and aspirational community with a proud Catholic ethos. We will offer any required training in order for you to fit into team which is at the beginning of an exciting journey moving forward.
The successful candidate will need:
- To support the school’s Catholic ethos and teaching.
- To be able to communicate effectively and concisely.
- To be able to communicate their passion for learning.
- Have high expectations of children’s outcomes and abilities
- To be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Experience of working with young people and current educational programmes.
- To be prepared to commit fully to the wider life of school.
- The confidence to deal with challenging behaviour / Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs and a wide range of abilities and learning needs.
- To be familiar with the Read Write Inc Phonics Programme in school.
Applications must be made on a CES application form, which, together with further details, is available from school or it can be downloaded from the school website www.stmarysmaltby.co.uk and should be returned to the school by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 3.30pm, 16th June 2021.
For more information visit the Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council website.