Teaching Assistant Level 1 (Special) – Various posts
Norfolk Park School (Special) are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and energetic level 1 teaching assistants who are committed to team working and looking forward to an active role in their inclusive school.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate that they will:
- bring fun and enthusiasm for learning into a creative classroom
- challenge and motivate children to enable good progress
- be an excellent team worker
- have high expectations of themselves, staff and children
- Want to learn and develop new skills.
Experience of working in a special school is desirable, though not essential.
Closing date for applications: 21st May 2021
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.