Teaching Assistant Level 1
Are you keen to take on a new challenge, and have a ‘positive can do attitude’ which will enhance our happy team? Mossbrook School is a split site school which educates and cares for primary aged pupils who have a range of learning difficulties and disabilities including Autism. They are looking for an empathic practitioner who is up for working in a challenging, forward thinking school. Mossbrook require a level 1 teaching assistant who has high expectations and standards and is an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Are you a calm, flexible and empathic classroom practitioner?
- Are you passionate about working with children who have learning difficulties and autism?
- Are you committed to supporting children’s needs when their behaviour challenges us?
- Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of children and their families?
- Do you want to work in a school where ‘pupils come first’ and are taught and cared for as the individuals they are?
- Do you have high standards and expectations?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you might be the teaching assistant we are looking for and we might be the right school for you.
Closing date for applications is 19th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.