Teaching Assistant Level 1
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust was established in 2011 with a clear aim: to deliver outstanding school leadership to release every pupil’s full potential. Recognised by Ofsted as a leading academy sponsor, the Trust currently comprises 25 schools across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Lincoln and Sheffield.
They are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to start in September 2021, who can continue to develop our children’s love of learning, and help them to explore and understand the world around them.
As a Birley Spa Primary Academy practitioner you will teach inquisitive children and help further their education and develop their love of learning. We really value creativity across the curriculum and are developing our approach to hands on learning for our children, which provides them with opportunities to learn through experience.
They are looking for someone who:
- has a sound understanding of inclusive provision for SEND pupils’ needs
- is keen to work with children and support them in their learning
- is positive in their approach to their work and all members of the school community
- has the skills to work as part of the school team
- is dedicated to supporting every child to achieve their very best
- wants to develop their own skills
Closing date for applications is 30th June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.