Teaching Assistant – Level 1
Stannington Infant School is a friendly and creative school with an inclusive ethos. We are situated in the north west of the city and are part of the Peak Edge Trust. The Governors are seeking to appoint a reliable and enthusiastic Level 1 Teaching Assistant to join our experienced and friendly team and contribute to the continued success of our school. The successful candidate will work in the Year 2 team supporting pupils.
We are looking for someone who
- Is enthusiastic about working with young children.
- Is committed to inclusivity.
- Can form positive relationships with children and adults.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- A good level of maths and English.
We can offer
- A friendly, welcoming school.
- Happy, kind and enthusiastic children.
- A supportive staff and Governor team .
- A commitment to professional development opportunities.
- A positive ethos where everyone is valued and respected.
Closing date for applications is 18th June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website