Teaching Assistant – Level 1
Lowedges Junior Academy are seeking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support the learning and teaching of children. The role is based at Lowedges Junior Academy, but you may be required to work at other locations within the trust.
This role may be attractive to those who may already have experience of / or working with children in any setting and who may therefore have relevant skills and knowledge they wish to develop, or those who wish to commence their career in a Teaching Assistant role in a school environment.
Under the guidance of others the Level 1 Teaching Assistant will:
- Promote and support pupil access to the curriculum
- Support children in their learning
- Work with pupils individually or in groups
- Model and promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour
- Encourage pupils to interact and work co-operatively with others, and to engage in classroom activities
- Encourage pupil to act independently as appropriate
Closing date for applications is 22nd August 2022.
For more information please visit the Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council website.