Teaching Assistant Level 1
Archdale School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic level 1 teaching assistant who is committed to team working and looking forward to an active role in their inclusive school. This role is fixed term until 31.8.22 and will be based across multiple classes. Applicants will be able to demonstrate that they will:
- bring fun and enthusiasm for learning into a creative classroom,
- challenge and motivate children to enable good progress,
- be an excellent team worker,
- have high expectations of themselves, staff and children.
- Want to learn and develop new skills.
Experience of working in a special school is desirable, though not essential.
Closing date for applications is the 26th November 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield Council website.