Teaching Assistant Level 1
Marlcliffe Primary are looking for a committed and enthusiastic person to join our Key Stage 1 team. They are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working in Key Stage 1.
- Has a nationally recognised qualification or relevant experience.
- Will look forward to forging positive relationships with pupils, parents and staff and enjoys working as part of a whole-school team.
- Is well organised and motivated.
- Is keen to develop their skills through professional development.
- Believes in giving every child the opportunity to fulfil their full potential.
- Has good communication skills in order to meet the demands of the role which is a challenging and rewarding one.
- Can work with a small group of children independently but under direction of the class teacher.
- Support learning in the classroom.
Closing date for applications is the 29th November 2021!
For more information, and access to the job description, visit the Sheffield City Council website