Teaching Assistant L3
Bankwood Primary School is looking to appoint an experienced, dynamic, creative and pace-setting Level 3 teaching assistant to join the dedicated staff team at Bankwood from September 2021.
Bankwood is a lively, friendly, inner-city school at the heart of a vibrant community. They are constantly inspired by their engaged, enthusiastic and well- motivated children. They enjoy a safe, creative and stimulating school environment with a vibrant curriculum, enhanced by Forest School provision. To provide the very best start possible, they admit children from the age of two. They believe that success is achievable for everyone. They are looking to recruit staff who share their commitment to ensuring that all their children achieve their full potential.
Bankwood Primary School are looking for a candidate who:
- enjoys working with children and as part of a dynamic team
- is highly motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- can inspire and motivate children of all abilities in order to raise standards across the curriculum
- is a team player who demonstrates a strong commitment to school improvement
- a supportive, caring ethos
- a forum for which your voice is heard and ideas valued
- children who have good learning behaviours and attitudes to learning
- excellent career development opportunities through quality CPD
- opportunities to develop and to work within a progressive and collaborative locality
- experienced governors who are involved with the daily work of the school
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 21st April 2021
Interviews will be held: Week beginning 26th April 2021
For more information, or to apply, please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.