Teaching Assistant (L2-L3, KS2)
The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated L3 Teaching Assistant to join the highly committed staff team at Roughwood Primary. It is essential that you possess the following:
- Experience in class supervision/cover
- Specialist skills within a subject area which will provide significant benefit to the school- Please state your specialist skills on your application.
- Have sound knowledge of classroom roles and responsibilities
- Have experience of covering classes
- Be enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to forge excellent relationships with staff and children and maintain a good sense of humour at all times!
Closing date for applications is the 7th October 2021 at 12 Noon!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Rotherham Council Website.