Teaching Assistant L2
Stocksbridge Nursery Infant school is an inclusive, lively and happy school with a very positive ethos and atmosphere. They have a large, open, green site and they are situated in the far north west of the city. Stocksbridge is a close knit community. The governors are seeking to appoint an excellent Teaching Assistant Level 2 to work with a class of Year Two children. Enthusiasm, patience and being hard-working are attributes they would appreciate here at their caring, child and parent friendly school.
Stocksbridge Nursery need you to:
- Have experience of working with Key Stage One children
- A commitment to inclusivity
- Be committed to providing high quality learning opportunities for pupils
- Make learning challenging and enjoyable for all pupils
- Excellent classroom management
- Have very high standards
- Work well as part of a team and have good interpersonal skills with colleagues, children and parents
- You should hold or be working towards and NVQ level 2 qualification.
- A very friendly, welcoming school community
- Happy, well-behaved, enthusiastic and thoughtful children
- A well-resourced environment
- A supportive team of staff and governors
- A commitment to your professional development
Closing date for applications: 12th June 2021
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.