The governors are seeking to appoint highly motivated, excellent and committed Teaching Assistants, with experience in EYFS/KS1 and KS2 to join a successful team at Flanderwell Primary School.
Flanderwell Primary School is a vibrant, warm and welcoming family school. The school converted to academy status with Diocese Sheffield Academy Trust in February 2015. There are excellent opportunities available for support, improvement and professional development and you will be joining a friendly and committed team.
Successful candidates will work alongside a dedicated team to secure the very best outcomes for all our children.
Post 1 and 2: 27.5 hours per week, term time only. Start date – 1st September 2021
Supporting children on a 1:1 basis, in small groups and within classrooms in KS1/KS2.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated children.
- Staff who are friendly, hard-working and committed to providing the best education possible.
- A school with high expectations and a commitment to CPD.
We are seeking:
- Dynamic, highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic individuals with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- A person who can work well in partnership with children, parents, carers and staff.
- Someone who has experience of working with children in a primary school setting.
You must have GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths, NVQ Level 2 or relevant experience.
Closing date for applications is Midday 18th June 2021
For more information visit the Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council Website